Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Blog! Now with less categories per serving. Guaranteed!

For those using various news-feed readers might have noticed that a lot of older posts have got reanimated. Relax, its not a zombie-post Armageddon, but rather me going through my entire post collection (admittedly not that large) and creating new tag categories. I wanted to narrow my list of tags to something slightly more manageable. So the new short list at the moment should be on the right hand side and on further study, its reflects a lot about who I am as a person with its focus on love, friends, work and technology.

The main categories are:
  • The.Wonder.Of.Life - Mostly the wonder of MY life that doesn't fit into the below categories
  • Fools.In.Love - My various ill-fated yet occasionally successful attempts with the opposite sex.
  • With.Friends.Like.This - for all the fun things I get up to with friends.
  • Office.Space - related to my office, the work I do and friends I have with the office.
  • Techa.licio.us - Related to technology in some way.
  • Self-Enlightenment - Usually related to random bits of insight.
  • The-Colour-Of-Game - Anything related to my other passion, gaming.
There are some other minor categories which for the most part I wanted to merge into the above categories, but I can see their use currently. I'll either be expanding them or killing them later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Why should you pay ebay big money when you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net for free to sell your products.


Introduce http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family and do them a favorite.